Wednesday 15 April 2009

The fun has just begun

On both sides of the pond, there are minor signs of real insurrection. The 'Tea Party' protests (All over the USA) about the Democrat tax regime and Guido Fawkes gunpowder bullseye on the UK political establishment and compliant media who now appear to be turning on the hands that fed them. I think some of my relatives in the USA are attending one protest, while I and my siblings gleefully watch the UK media apologising for toeing the party line instead of doing some proper journalism.

Sidebar addition to new section 'Canada'; Small Dead Animals.

This is just the beginning.

Update: I watched Glen Becks performance at the San Antonio Tea Party. Now while I don't totally agree with what Glenn has to say on issues like immigration and abortion, his closing words are a gauntlet flung in the face of the Mainstream Media. See for yourself.

My thoughts? The mainstream media constantly needs to be challenged because many media outlets (TV, Newspapers etc) still seem to think in the age of the Internet that they can get away with telling ordinary folks what to think.

P.S. Posting may get a bit sporadic because Bill Sticker is currently reading 'Freakonomics' and has a copy of 'Atlas Shrugged' on his desk awaiting perusal because he wants to see what all the fuss is about for himself.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails