Thursday 18 June 2009

Counting blessings

There are consolations in this life;
  1. The view from my living room window is one most people would gladly cut an arm off for; an East facing panorama of Sea, sunshine and tree covered islands
  2. Although there was bad news in a meeting this morning I do not consider my employment in this new land of Canada onerous
  3. Despite all our recent alarums and diversions, my marriage seems to have survived, and even still feels good
  4. I still get 'hit' on by women (Mrs S is still amused by this - God alone knows why)
  5. My salary is no longer contributing to those profligate whoeresons in the UK Parliament who aren't worth their weight in rusty washers
  6. I was never important enough to figure on the journalists radar, unlike certain other bloggers.
Life's been good to me so far.....

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails