Monday 12 October 2009

Global what?

Are there still people out there who believe in man made Global Warming? Apparently so.

Ahem. Record cold in;
BC Interior
Alberta
90 records broken

But hey, this is Weather, not climate, right?

Perhaps not. Even the BBC has noticed. Yet they're still peddling the story that 1998 was the warmest year on record. What about 1934, huh?

Winter draws on......the media dam of lies is breaking. One should remind them of the biblical proverb about not building your house (of belief) on sand......

Now can we have all our 'carbon tax' money back?

On a personal note; I was talking to my brother in law two weeks ago about the hockey stick being discredited. At the time I made the prediction that the 'Global Warming isn't happening' story would finally break in 'about two weeks or so'. I feel rather vindicated. Wish I'd put money on it now.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails