Sunday 4 October 2009

A final word on climate change....I hope

Now that the 'science' behind man made climate change has been found to be the Emperors new clothes, I would like to make a request re all the extra 'carbon taxes' that have been loaded onto the price of flights, gasoline and fuel, raising the cost of living for all us poor plebs and thus harming the economy.

To make (ab)use of the lyrics penned by the great Gerry Rafferty
Can I have my money back, money back, money back?
Can I have my money back, please sir?
I don't hear what you're saying, don't care what you're doing
Can I have my money back, money back, money back?
Can I have my money back, please sir?


If I can find a vid of the aforementioned tune on Youtube later, I'll post that too.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails