Monday 27 December 2010

Not dead enough

A while ago, I asked for my Facebook page to be deleted. Followed the instructions and everything went quiet. All well and good you might think. Until I started getting 'friend' requests last week. I responded to Facebook e-mails to 'Go view your account' with a polite "I thought I told you to shut this down and delete" email. It seems this was not enough. Some people just can't take no for an answer. Although who would want to be 'friends' with me beggars belief. I'm not a nice person.

Unfortunately, what this means is that all facebook related requests are going to be marked as spam from now on, and I will keep logging their emails as spam until they get the message that I no longer wish to participate.

I thought my Facebook account was dead. Yet now it seems that it is not dead enough.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails