Tuesday 17 August 2010

Word addiction

At my writers group last night, which is a kind of Wordaholics Anonymous for the semi professional writer, I suddenly realised that I haven't touched any of my proper writing projects for over six weeks. Blog flu notwithstanding, this situation must be addressed. Two novels and a screenplay require urgent attention. That and all the other stuff sitting in my filing system awaiting resurrection.

For someone with a usual daily output of 2-3000 words, this is not a good thing. Posting may become even more patchy while I rummage through mental cupboards for the reasons why.

2 comments:

delcatto said...

Contentment perhaps?

Bill Sticker said...

You know what Delcatto, you may have hit the nail right on the flat bit at the top. I think I'm happy. It's an unfamiliar but delightful sensation.

Although I've been considering a post about a bunch of Tamil Immigration queue jumpers. On the other hand, stuff it.

Related Posts with Thumbnails