Saturday 28 November 2009

Climategate: Bookers input

Just picked up on Christopher Bookers latest column in the UK Daily Telegraph. I am in full concurrence. Yes it is the worst scientific scandal of our times. Science has been abused to promote a totally false world view.

I'd write more on the subject, only the final preparations on my project over here has been taking up my time. Once I'm done with that I will be doing a little digging through the archives with my little cyber shovel to find the people most guilty of promoting the fraud. As far as I'm concerned, Uncle Al Gore is just the front man, and it seems will be the one to take the biggest fall. He's already been chased off one of his own book signings in Chicago. More, I suspect, is yet to come.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails