Thursday 30 July 2009

New links

Have elected to add Weather Action and Heresy Corner to the sidebar essentially because it's my blog and who the hell cares apart from me anyway?

Another warm day with temperatures due to hit thirty six Celsius (Again) and no real change before Sunday. Am taking some time out to catch some rays and have a quiet sarky smirk to myself that I don't have to put up with weather like this any more. Mrs S complains that I still have a 'Farmers tan', but then plus ca chose plus ca meme chose eh?. Hey look Mom! Mom! I put 'the Canadian Eh?' into a sentence. I'm finding my inner Canadian!

On the shopping list for this week is a small electric fan for the bedroom to help stir the air around and make sleeping a little easier.

Youngest is due in at Vancouver in two weeks, and we have a little welcome planned. Lots of outdoor stuff like barbecues, cycling, swimming, and sunbathing etc. Must say I'm quite looking forward to it. Absence makes the heart grow fonder sort of thing.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails