Tuesday 29 June 2010

I must have a heart of stone

...Because I didn't cry at 'Toy Story 3'. Laughed a fair bit though.

Youngest, Mrs S and I all trooped off to the local multiplex last night to see for ourselves what all the hype was about.

Overall I'd say not the funniest of the franchise, and a bit too mawkish in places for my tastes, but it gave our chuckle muscles a workout. Lots of dark humour too, which made it not so much of a childrens movie. I won't spoil it for you if you haven't been to see either the 2 or 3D versions, but Disney has come a long way from their old 'family' production values.

Verdict; I'd go and see it again. One for the video collection to cheer you up on a cold winters day. Tip; stay and watch the animated end titles. The gags don't stop even if the movie has, and people are already rushing for the car park.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails